Specta Social Lender (Social Media) Free Loan by Sterling Bank Plc – Are you a member of any social platform? Specta by Sterling Bank Social Lender Free Loan is now available for all that are in any social media platform to apply or register using the application steps below. We welcome you to sterling bank social lender. Turn your social reputation to quick cash and get it in any Nigerian Bank Account. SEE HOW TO APPLY FOR SOCIAL LENDER FREE LOAN.
- 1 About Social Lender
- 2 How much can I collect from Specta Social Lender
- 3 How to start Specta Social Lender Loan Application
- 4 Some of the factors that affect Social Reputation Scores and eventually getting a cash request include:
- 5 BENEFITS OF SOCIAL LENDER
- 6 Social Media Available for Specta Social Lender Loan
- 7 THE CASH REQUEST
- 8 CASH REQUEST DISBURSEMENT
- 9 CASH REQUEST REPAYMENT
- 10 How to Apply or Register for Specta Social Lender Free Loan
- 11 How to be updated on Specta Loan and other targeting loans or opportunities benefiting you could apply
- 12 Specta Social Lender Free Loan by Sterling Bank based on Social Media Reputation – Apply Now
About Social Lender
Social Lender is a lending solution based on social reputation on mobile, online and social media platforms. Small cash requests are offered to members of Social Lender communities with a valid bank account. Cash requests are guaranteed based on the user’s Social profile and reputation.
How much can I collect from Specta Social Lender
Specta Social Lender Loan application gives up to 20,000 Naira quickcash to all individuals based on Social Media reputation and transaction history. This is also open to everyone irrespective of bank.
How to start Specta Social Lender Loan Application
To begin the process, the User’s Social Media information/profile is assessed based on a proprietary Social Algorithm to calculate a user’s Social Reputation Score. Users are eligible for a cash request with a minimum social reputation score (see scoring) and cash requests are granted on a case by case basis after extensive Social Audit on the requesting user is carried out by one of our Social Credit Officers
Some of the factors that affect Social Reputation Scores and eventually getting a cash request include:
- The social information available about the user.
- The duration of activity on the social network.
- The investigation done by our Social Credit Officer.
- Additional Social Collateral submitted by user.
- Validation of the Social Guarantors provided by the user.
On a periodic basis, a minimum social reputation score to be eligible for a cash request is published on the Social Lender Platform.
BENEFITS OF SOCIAL LENDER
- Users get fast cash on the go as at when needed at low cost
- Withdrawal of requested cash is bank independent as the money can be withdrawn from any existing banking channel including ATM machines.
- Transaction is confidential (only the Requester, the Social Cash Request Credit officer and in some cases the guarantor are involved in the cash request process)
- Users have potentials of getting higher cash request. The more a user uses the service (and payback as at when due), the higher the trust rating, hence the higher amount the user can request at a time.
User’s whose social reputation doesn’t add up to the required minimum may be able to augment their score by requesting for a guarantor on the system. The more guarantors a user has on the system, the higher the eligibility for cash requests (regardless of the social reputation score). Possible list of guarantors are retrieved from a list of user’s friends (or followers) who are also using Social Lender Application.
Social Media Available for Specta Social Lender Loan
- Connect with phone beta
THE CASH REQUEST
Cash Requests on Social Lender ranges from a minimum of 1,000 Naira to a maximum of 100,000 Naira (maximum of 10,000 Naira for first few transactions, maximum of 3,000 Naira for first time users without Social Guarantors). The maximum amount increases overtime based on frequency of successful transactions.
CASH REQUEST DISBURSEMENT
The Cash Request is paid directly to the Requester’s Bank Account. This account is verified as part of the registration process on the platform. Users are credited via existing and regular banking platforms and maximum duration of the cash request is determined by the partner financial institution ( Sterling Bank ) (usually 30 days) with a service charge as defined by the partner. Transaction Charge per Cash Request ranges from 5% to 20% of the disbursement amount.
CASH REQUEST REPAYMENT
Cash Request can be repaid using existing banking channels including mobile money, bank or online transfer, physical banking, Online Bank Transfer, Deposit in branches, online payment switch, Mobile Money Transfer and other payment options available in the country of operation.
In a situation where a user is not be able to re-pay the cash request by the end of a 30 day period, user must roll over the cash request , this may be recognized as a new cash request. However, the user must repay the transaction charge by the end of the 30 day period regardless of repayment of the principal.
If a cash request becomes ‘Unserviced’, we shall commence our cash request retrieval process as indicated in the Social Lending Agreement.
How to Apply or Register for Specta Social Lender Free Loan
- To apply successfully Click: www.sterling.sociallenderng.com/
- Connect with either; Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin or Phone Beta
- Fill the required information to apply.
How to be updated on Specta Loan and other targeting loans or opportunities benefiting you could apply
- Kindly subscribe to the site, basedonnews.com using your Email address for more updates. Subscription is totally FREE.
- LIKE our Facebook information page for updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter Handle for more updates
- For questions and challenges, Click Here