Steps on How to Apply or Register for FG Trader Moni (Trader Money) or Market Moni or Farmer Moni Loan Scheme 2019/2020, Trader Moni Portal or Website for Application or Registration: Federal Government Loan Trader Moni 2019/2020 application form is still available for all to apply. Steps on how to apply for Trader Moni 2019/2020 are all stated clearly below. Trader Moni or Money is a loan scheme from Federal Government , therefore all qualified and interested persons can now apply. SEE FULL DETAILS BELOW
- 1 What is the Essence of Trader Moni
- 2 The aim and objective of Trader Moni
- 3 Invention of Trader or Market Moni loan Application Scheme
- 4 Qualifications / Requirements for the MarketMoni/Trader Moni FG Loan Scheme 2019/2020
- 5 Steps on How to Apply/Register for the 2019/2020 Federal Government Scheme Trader Moni or Market Moni
- 6 Steps on How to register or apply for trader moni online without agents
- 7 How to Transfer Trader Moni Money from Aku or Eyowo to your Bank Account
- 8 Steps to apply for Trader Moni with the assistance of Trader Moni or Trader Money agents
- 9 How to locate Trader Moni Agents or Enumerators in your locality/area or state
- 10 Important Notice regarding to Trader Moni Application
- 11 How to Repay Back your Trader Moni Loan 2019/2020
- 12 How to Become Trader Moni Agent in your state, locality or area
What is the Essence of Trader Moni
Trader Moni is set up to help petty traders expand their trade through the provision of collateral free loans of N10,000.
The aim and objective of Trader Moni
Our objective is to provide loans to market women and traders, artisans, enterprising youths and small scale farmers and agric workers nationwide…
Trader Moni is aimed at funding micro businesses in Nigeria
As soon as one applies for Trader Moni, Not too long, the Beneficiary receives the cash.
Enumerators as well are spread across Nigeria to Register Traders
From other beneficiaries, The excitement on their faces speaks volume
Invention of Trader or Market Moni loan Application Scheme
The Trader Moni was launched in partnership with the Bank of Industry (BoI) in order to enlarge government’s “financial inclusion agenda down to the grassroots, the bottom of the ladder, considering the contribution of petty traders to economic development.
Under the scheme, beneficiaries can get access to a higher facility ranging from N15,000 to N50,000 when they repay N10,000 within the stipulated time period (6 months).
Qualifications / Requirements for the MarketMoni/Trader Moni FG Loan Scheme 2019/2020
- You must be a Nigerian
- You must be 18 years and above
- You must be a business owner or a trader
- You must belong to a market cooperative union in your location
- You must have a valid identification
- You must have a valid BVN
- You must have a valid SIM/phone number that is register with the service providers
Steps on How to Apply/Register for the 2019/2020 Federal Government Scheme Trader Moni or Market Moni
Steps on How to register or apply for trader moni online without agents
Step one: Visit www.tradermoni.com.ng/ or www.tradermoni.ng
Step two: Scroll down to see the application form or Click on APPLY NOW
Step three: Fill the registration form
Step four: Click on Register
Step five: A text message with a code you will dial to get the funds will be sent to your phone number
Step six: Pay back the loan – Click Here to see how to Payback and the amount required
Note: It is advised you use the phone number you used in opening your Bank Account for faster approval as your BVN is linked to the phone number. Also, use correct Email address in case if the need arises.
How to Transfer Trader Moni Money from Aku or Eyowo to your Bank Account
However you may be required to install Eyowo App – See How to Withdraw or Transfer Money from Eyowo to your Bank Account
Steps to apply for Trader Moni with the assistance of Trader Moni or Trader Money agents
- IDENTIFY AGENT: Identify any of our Agents in your state
- CAPTURE DETAILS: The Agent will capture your details
- TEXT MESSAGE: If you qualify, the Federal Government will send you a text message with a code you will dial to get the funds.
- CASH OUT: Cash out or get your cash from any of your favourite banks
- PAY BACK: through GTB, UBA, Ecobank, UnionBank, Stanbic, Sterling, Wema, Fidelity, Heritage, Jaiz.
How to locate Trader Moni Agents or Enumerators in your locality/area or state
In case you are finding it difficult to locate Trader Moni Agents, Click Here to know their activation route for easy location
Important Notice regarding to Trader Moni Application
- The first amount to receive will be the sum of N10,000. Once this can be repaid, you will be granted access to receive N15,000 in your next application, etc.
- So wait for the turn of your state and find out more from your market cooperative unions or visit the Bank of industry website
- The loans are repayable within a period of six months.
How to Repay Back your Trader Moni Loan 2019/2020
To repay your loan and get another one – Click Here to see Steps on how to do it faster
How to Become Trader Moni Agent in your state, locality or area
To become an agent of Trader Moni to enable you register your people, kindly CLICK HERE
To be regularly updated, kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
Follow Us On Our Social Media Platforms for more updates
In case of any challenge or questions, kindly Comment Below or Click Here