Trader Moni 2019/2020 FG Free Loan Scheme Registration/Application Continues, Has Trader Moni Loan ended, Can we still apply for Trader Moni Loan – Trader Moni free loan scheme for all interested persons is still available and is continuous. All those that are yet to apply for this free collateral loan can now apply using the steps below.
President Muhammadu Buhari initiated or introduced Trader Moni to help petty petty traders and artisans. Truly it has helped and is still helping.
Many taught it would have stopped but now that President Muhammadu Buhari won for the second time, Trader Moni continues… it is not closed and is not closing… everyone is still legible to apply.
For those that have taken the loan already, try to pay back to enable you get more higher loans that would help you establish your business more.
If you are yet to pay back your Trader Moni loan…
- 1 Click Here to see how much to payback every week and steps to payback your Trader Moni loan to enable you get another one
- 2 The aim and objective of Trader Moni
- 3 Invention of Trader or Market Moni loan Application Scheme
- 4 Qualifications / Requirements and Eligibility for the MarketMoni/Trader Moni FG Loan Scheme 2019/2020
- 5 How to apply or register for Trader Moni Loan Scheme 2019/2020
- 6 Trader Moni 2019/2020 FG Free Loan Scheme Registration/Application Continues – Apply Now
Click Here to see how much to payback every week and steps to payback your Trader Moni loan to enable you get another one
Many would ask, what is the aim of trader moni?
The aim and objective of Trader Moni
Our objective is to provide loans to market women and traders, artisans, enterprising youths and small scale farmers and agric workers nationwide…
Trader Moni is aimed at funding micro businesses in Nigeria
As soon as one applies for Trader Moni, Not too long, the Beneficiary receives the cash.
Enumerators as well are spread across Nigeria to Register Traders
From other beneficiaries, The excitement on their faces speaks volume
Invention of Trader or Market Moni loan Application Scheme
The Trader Moni was launched in partnership with the Bank of Industry (BoI) in order to enlarge government’s “financial inclusion agenda down to the grassroots, the bottom of the ladder, considering the contribution of petty traders to economic development.
Under the scheme, beneficiaries can get access to a higher facility ranging from N15,000 to N50,000 when they repay N10,000 within the stipulated time period (6 months).
Qualifications / Requirements and Eligibility for the MarketMoni/Trader Moni FG Loan Scheme 2019/2020
- You must be a Nigerian
- You must be 18 years and above
- You must be a business owner or a trader
- You must belong to a market cooperative union in your location
- You must have a valid identification
- You must have a valid BVN
- You must have a valid SIM/phone number that is register with the service providers
How to apply or register for Trader Moni Loan Scheme 2019/2020
To be updated regularly, kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
You can JOIN our News channels for updates
In case of any questions or challenges, kindly Click Here