Sweet Sixteen Jamb Novel 2019/2020 Chapter by Chapter Summary or Synopsis and Possible Exam Questions and Answers PDF Download for JAMB Examination, JAMB 2019/2020 Recommended Novel is Sweet Sixteen (16), Summary of Episode or Chapter five (5) and possible questions, How many questions will come out from the novel, Sweet Sixteen, Download PDF format of Sweet Sixteen (16) Novel Summary and study online – This article will guide you on how to study online using your phone or laptop and test yourself on the possible exam questions from Sweet Sixteen and answers to enable you prepare ahead of time. It is arranged in chapters or episodes to enable you understand it very well. SEE FULL DETAILS BELOW
- 0.1 The episodes or chapters in Sweet Sixteen (16)
- 0.1.1 To Download or read Chapter one or Episode 1 Summary, Questions and Answers – Click Here
- 0.1.2 To Download or read Chapter two or Episode 2 Summary, Questions and Answers – Click Here
- 0.1.3 To Download or read Chapter three or Episode 3 Summary, Questions and Answers – Click Here
- 0.1.4 To Download or read Chapter four or Episode 4 Summary, Questions and Answers – Click Here
- 0.2 Summary of the fifth Episode or chapter five (5) of Sweet Sixteen (16), “Dating”
- 0.3 Possible Exam Questions from Sweet Sixteen (16)
- 0.4 Important Information about JAMB 2019/2020 Recommended Novel, Sweet Sixteen (16) Novel
- 1 Sweet Sixteen Jamb Novel 2019/2020 Chapter by Chapter Summary & Possible Exam Questions/Answers PDF Download
Before we forget, if you are yet to see your Exam date and venue, Click Here to see your JAMB Exam Date and Venue.
We know that many finds it difficult to read especially Novel, some prefers solving or calculation…
Most persons read and forget… Believe me, Sweet Sixteen (16) is an interesting Novel, educating and a coming of age guide. You’d like it…
Sweet Sixteen (16) – a coming of age story, was written by Bolaji Abdullahi in the year 2017.
The main character of the story is a girl named Aliya – that is to say that the story line is centred on the girl, Aliya.
The novel, sweet sixteen is written into 7 (seven) Episodes or chapters having a total of 53 pages.
The episodes or chapters in Sweet Sixteen (16)
- Episode or Chapter one “The Letter”
- Episode or Chapter two “The Drive”
- Episode or Chapter three “Work”
- Episode or Chapter four “The Gandhi Test”
- Episode or Chapter five “Dating”
- Episode or Chapter six “Stereotype”
- Episode or Chapter seven “Beauty”
Summary of the fifth Episode or chapter five (5) of Sweet Sixteen (16), “Dating”
Aliya’s father favourite club is Chelsea Football Club (FC).
He taught Aliya the five-why-test
HAK means Hugs And Kisses
KOTL means Kiss On The Lips
The first person that gave Aliya gift apart from her parents was Bobo
When Aliya saw Bobo walking with a girl, Morayo, she felt bad
Morayo is Aliya’s classmate, slim and tall, had big eye balls and not as smart as Aliya.
Zak was the one that passed a note to Aliya as they were leaving Assembly.
Zak was handsome and popular and he is in school’s football team.
The TV was on Supersport when Aliya’s father turned it on.
53X means having sex.
Some students were caught at the basket ball court at night during prep.
OMG means Oh My God
Aliya’s father favourite song is Malian Singer, Ali Farka Toure
KPC means Keep Parents Clueless
Related; To get other episodes or chapter, kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE. LIKE our Facebook page and Follow our Twitter Handle page… Then expect more updates. Even in other subjects if possible.
Possible Exam Questions from Sweet Sixteen (16)
- Who passed note to Aliya as they were leaving Assembly ground?
- Who did Aliya saw with Bobo that made her feel bad?
- 53X stands for
- HAT stands for
- KOTL stands for
We wish to see your answers or contributions in our Comment Box below.
Important Information about JAMB 2019/2020 Recommended Novel, Sweet Sixteen (16) Novel
- In as much as you read this Summary, also, read the Novel to understand every bit of it.
- If you have any question to ask, kindly ask by Commenting Below or Click Here
- To get more updates about the Novel and some of the questions that would be asked in your centre, and To be updated on anything about JAMB, POST UTME, CUT OFF MARKS, CHANGE OF COURSE/INSTITUTION, SCHOLARSHIPS of All Schools, Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education etc, kindly subscribe to this site using your email address. Subscription is totally FREE.
- Ensure you Like our Facebook Page Here
- Ensure you Follow us on Twitter Here