Download JAMB 2019/2020 Recommended Novel Sweet Sixteen Chapter by Chapter Summary or Synopsis and Possible Exam Questions and Answers PDF Download for JAMB Examination, JAMB 2019/2020 Recommended Novel is Sweet Sixteen (16), Summary of Episode or Chapter six (6) and possible questions, How many questions will come out from the novel, Sweet Sixteen, Download PDF format of Sweet Sixteen (16) Novel Summary and study online – This article will guide you on how to study online using your phone or laptop and test yourself on the possible exam questions from Sweet Sixteen and answers to enable you prepare ahead of time. It is arranged in chapters or episodes to enable you understand it very well. SEE FULL DETAILS BELOW
- 0.1 The episodes or chapters in Sweet Sixteen (16)
- 0.1.1 To Download or read Chapter one or Episode 1 Summary, Questions and Answers – Click Here
- 0.1.2 To Download or read Chapter two or Episode 2 Summary, Questions and Answers – Click Here
- 0.1.3 To Download or read Chapter three or Episode 3 Summary, Questions and Answers – Click Here
- 0.1.4 To Download or read Chapter four or Episode 4 Summary, Questions and Answers – Click Here
- 0.1.5 To Download or read Chapter five or Episode 5 Summary, Questions and Answers – Click Here
- 0.2 Summary of the sixth Episode or chapter six (6) of Sweet Sixteen (16), “Stereotype”
- 0.3 Possible Exam Questions from Sweet Sixteen (16)
- 0.4 Important Information about JAMB 2019/2020 Recommended Novel, Sweet Sixteen (16) Novel
- 1 Download Sweet Sixteen Jamb Novel 2019/2020 Chapter by Chapter Summary & Possible Exam Questions/Answers
Before we forget, if you are yet to see your Exam date and venue, Click Here to see your JAMB Exam Date and Venue.
We know that many finds it difficult to read especially Novel, some prefers solving or calculation…
Most persons read and forget… Believe me, Sweet Sixteen (16) is an interesting Novel, educating and a coming of age guide. You’d like it…
Sweet Sixteen (16) – a coming of age story, was written by Bolaji Abdullahi in the year 2017.
The main character of the story is a girl named Aliya – that is to say that the story line is centred on the girl, Aliya.
The novel, sweet sixteen is written into 7 (seven) Episodes or chapters having a total of 53 pages.
The episodes or chapters in Sweet Sixteen (16)
- Episode or Chapter one “The Letter”
- Episode or Chapter two “The Drive”
- Episode or Chapter three “Work”
- Episode or Chapter four “The Gandhi Test”
- Episode or Chapter five “Dating”
- Episode or Chapter six “Stereotype”
- Episode or Chapter seven “Beauty”
Summary of the sixth Episode or chapter six (6) of Sweet Sixteen (16), “Stereotype”
Chelsea won their match but he could not continue the conversation because he had to go out.
Auntie Molara was the one that gave Aliya the soft slippers that looked like rabbit
Aliya’s mother calls her father babe whenever her mind is clear or freed of the issues they had.
Rebecca was the girl that told Aliya that all Muslims will go to hell.
Sade was the one that said “What has Aliya got to do with this?
Mohammed said hating people because of their colour is wrong. It does not matter who does the hating. It is just plain wrong.
The generalization that Muslims kill people is called Stereotype.
The story Mr. Bello told his family was that of a group of European slave traders that attacked a village on the coast of West Africa
Related; To get other episodes or chapter, kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE. LIKE our Facebook page and Follow our Twitter Handle page… Then expect more updates. Even in other subjects if possible.
Possible Exam Questions from Sweet Sixteen (16)
- Where did Aliya wrote this: “The most beautiful garden is the one that has different colours and flowers” Ans. On an A4 paper.
- Torah is a Holy Book for [a] Christians [b] Muslims [c] Hindu [d] Buddhism
- Who said; “hating people because of their colour is wrong” [a] Mr. Bello [b] Mrs. Bello [c] Mohammed [d] Auntie Molara
- Who gave Aliya slippers that looked like rabbit [a] Mr. Bello [b] Mrs. Bello [c] Mohammed [d] Auntie Molara
- Stereotype as used in this novel means [a] Muslims does not kill people [b] All Muslims kill people [c] Muslims and Christians fight each other [d] Christians are better than Muslims
We wish to see your answers or contributions in our Comment Box below.
For the Seventh Episode “Beauty” Summary and Possible Exam Questions – Click Here
Important Information about JAMB 2019/2020 Recommended Novel, Sweet Sixteen (16) Novel
- In as much as you read this Summary, also, read the Novel to understand every bit of it.
- If you have any question to ask, kindly ask by Commenting Below or Click Here
- To get more updates about the Novel and some of the questions that would be asked in your centre, and To be updated on anything about JAMB, POST UTME, CUT OFF MARKS, CHANGE OF COURSE/INSTITUTION, SCHOLARSHIPS of All Schools, Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education etc, kindly subscribe to this site using your email address. Subscription is totally FREE.
- Ensure you Like our Facebook Page Here
- Ensure you Follow us on Twitter Here